PDA

View Full Version : Fraz

rdreb
01-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I was on the Highway listening to the game,and it struck me funny that i didn;t hear his name for the first period.

I did't hear the game on Sat so i was thinking he did someting in that game to get himself benched.

I was glad to hear Flats was back and playing,and also that Eric was in the game also.

I would like to see Eric get more ice time.

Be loud at the game on Tue,the team can use all the suport we can give them.Also it will get us in foram for the playoffs.

Nature Boy
01-24-2005, 09:57 PM
I agree there rdreb
I think that eric should get more ice time. I was happy to hear that he had played in Regina. I was also happy to see Flatters back as well. Do you know why Moore was scratched. I like Eric (he is also from Trochu) and I think he will get better with expierence to bad we are carrying 8 defenceman. I don't know why you didn't here Fraz's name. :p

Tinner
01-24-2005, 10:34 PM
its to bad he doesn't get more time, but when your carrying 8 d men, as the 7-8 guys, your not going to get much. that said, if the nhl was playing, his ice time would have doubled. nice break to keep Dion, bad break for rookies trying to get ice.