PDA

View Full Version : Ward's Gone

Scout
08-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Traded today to Lethbridge. Now who will tend the nets?

Scout

Triton
08-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Neiszner?Heinen?Your guess is as good as mine.Maybe I'll via for the starting job... :laugh:

Number_4
08-25-2005, 08:33 PM
lol canadian eh, i was thinking the same thing... i played goal for a while a few years back... too bad they dont let chicks play in the dub :laugh:

Triton
08-26-2005, 12:33 AM
I was a goalie as well.Played up until 3 years ago.Now just rec. hockey.

Bran
08-29-2005, 12:45 AM
lol canadian eh, i was thinking the same thing... i played goal for a while a few years back... too bad they dont let chicks play in the dub :laugh:There was one chick who tried out a few years ago in...Spokane I think it was.

I have no idea who's gonna play this year. My money would be on Reekie and Neiszner. Neither of them are starters though. Reekie is kind of all over the place, good one day, average the next...I think he actually played better last year when Dustin Slade was around, maybe it was the competition, maybe something about Dustin or maybe he just really couldn't handle the pressure of being a starter. Neiszner will be a great starter in time but right now he's too young, too inexperienced (much like the rest of the team, so who knows). He needs to be playing behind someone he can learn from. I really don't think Reekie is That Guy. I think we're in for another long season. I feel for the players, I really do.

Triton
08-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Wasn't that chick Shannon and wasn't she with Tri City?I know she ended up putting up awesome #'s for the Sherwoodpark Crusaders of the AJHL.Well Mike Nichol is available from Brandon so if they need someone they could strike a deal for him.

Bran
08-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Wasn't that chick Shannon and wasn't she with Tri City?I know she ended up putting up awesome #'s for the Sherwoodpark Crusaders of the AJHL.Well Mike Nichol is available from Brandon so if they need someone they could strike a deal for him.It could have been Tri City, it was an American team anyway. And from what I heard, even from that camp, she was pretty good. As far as the Pats...I don't care who they get anymore, they just need help.