PDA

View Full Version : My Camp Cuts

D.A.
08-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Here's my list of the 40 guys I would have set for tomorrow. Will I be right? No. Will I be close? Probably not. But hey - it's fun to try!

Goalies:
1. Leslie
2. Reimer
3. Rolheiser
4. Eidsness

Defence:
1. Mihalik
2. Hanson
3. Kurceba
4. Flatters
5. Lamoureux
6. Frere
7. J. Smith
8. Levarsky
9. Wilson
10. Kozyra
11. Scarborough
12. Archer
13. Stebner
14. Reardon

Forwards:
1. Wick
2. Walker
3. Rome
4. Knackstedt
5. Vandermeer
6. Pieper
7. Gillies
8. Sutter
9. Leblanc
10. Klotz
11. Cline
12. Poulter
13. Gionfriddo
14. Betts
15. Falk
16. Klym
17. Ross
18. C. Smith
19. Hunter
20. Oystrick
21. Briard
22. Hiebert
23. Mappin

OK - so that's 41. I couldn't decide on some forwards. Note that this list doesn't include Moore and Henitiuk, who will probably be around tomorrow, but won't fit on the team due to the overage limit.

Shinyshoes
08-26-2005, 08:17 PM
ok smarty pants....lets see you split them into the 2 teams that will make up the black/white rosters??

Seriously though.....looks pretty close to what I had aswell.

Scarbourough kind of caught me off guard, but after looking over the rosters.....I couldnt find anyone else to replace him with, so Ill go with him i guess..

charlie
08-26-2005, 08:23 PM
well i only saw about an hour of action this morning but i would have halliday still playing tomorrow as he might have been the best forward in the first session this morning.

D.A.
08-26-2005, 08:27 PM
You're probably right, Charlie. He was another one that I thought could be on the list, but there were just so many forwards I liked. It's easier for me to drop someone like Reardon on D than to try to decide between the forward group.

Which makes me wonder... if we only have 13 decent defencemen in the system, will we eventually need to trade to fill that back up?

charlie
08-26-2005, 09:05 PM
13 dmen but only one will leave after this season. if they keep 8 for the year that means we will return 7 next year. if i'm a 17 year old dman and i don't make the team this year i prolly have to hope i can catch on with someone else cause there is likely only one spot open next year. my guess is they will end up churning much of the group that doesn't make it this year. the group of 15's and 16's that go back to minor hockey better realize they have to improve quickly (especially the 16's) or they will never be rebels. jmho. btw, what time is the scrimmage tomorrow?

D.A.
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM
4:00-5:30.

charlie
08-26-2005, 09:44 PM
thanks.
others want to talk about their favorite rebel of all time but i want to say you're my favorite rebel fan of all time...oh there are others and some have had careers close to yours but you're the guy lol.

Red celtic
08-27-2005, 11:47 PM
Goal:
Leslie
Reimer

Forwards:
Wick
Rome
Walker
Pieper
Vandermeer
Sutter