PDA

View Full Version : WHL Scoring Race..

Triton
08-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Who will lead the WHL in scoring this season??

In the crowd
08-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Brule if he is around

Beaner
08-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Brule if he comes back.

If he doesn't come back then I am going to go with the player with best name in the Dub,

Wacey Rabbit.

Kristi
08-30-2005, 10:14 PM
I think you need to add Mueller or Wheat in there from Everett.

LifelongChiefsFan
08-30-2005, 11:01 PM

Sorry to say it but as long as Constantine is coach, no tip is going to lead the league in scoring no matter how good they are.

I agree with Brule being top scorer if he does return.

Jimmypop316
08-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Sorry to say it but as long as Constantine is coach, no tip is going to lead the league in scoring no matter how good they are.

I agree with Brule being top scorer if he does return.

Going to agree, defence first is Everett, and I'm assuming thats not changing for a long time. Also going to have to say Brule, becuase hes most likely going to be back for at least another year.

fightstrap50
08-31-2005, 12:18 AM
If you're serious, of Everet which I doubt you are, you may as well add anyone from the Kootenay Ice instead like Dale Mahovsky Adam Cracknell or ether Ryan or Kris Russel(med Hat). And Kris is a d-man(and a tiger but Im just saying)! anyways your funny.

I have to agree on the Brule vote on this one! the Kid is pretty tough, fast,and talented and can take a punishment then stuff it in your face with a sweet goal a minute later

Kristi
08-31-2005, 08:52 AM
If you're serious, of Everet which I doubt you are, you may as well add anyone from the Kootenay Ice instead like Dale Mahovsky Adam Cracknell or ether Ryan or Kris Russel(med Hat). And Kris is a d-man(and a tiger but Im just saying)! anyways your funny.

I have to agree on the Brule vote on this one! the Kid is pretty tough, fast,and talented and can take a punishment then stuff it in your face with a sweet goal a minute later

Actually I was VERY serious. After watching these two during 4 days of training camp I do believe that one or both of them will be up there in the scoring race. I was very skeptical when it came to Mueller but after just seeing him in camp I can't wait to see what he will do up against opponents.

WHEATMAN
08-31-2005, 10:52 AM
don't count colton out yet, he is made from the exact same mold as nigel dawes, as for a scoring leader in everett, with constantine there everett will never produce a league leader, and its too early to call mueller, a possible league leader when he has yet to play a game in the dub

Bob in Everett
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Yeah, Mueller appeared to be in a class by himself. He won't be in Everett long I fear, 1 maybe 2 years, then on to the NHL. That Wheat, Annesley, Mueller line should be very productive. I am more concerned that our defense could be the weak spot in Everett this year, expect trades.

Wildeyes
08-31-2005, 04:23 PM
Wacey Rabbit come on give ur head a shake!!!!