01-24-2005, 10:31 PM
whats the score Tues. night

5-4 rebs in regulation

rdreb
01-25-2005, 12:12 AM
4-2 rebs empty netter

Rebel66
01-25-2005, 02:14 AM
4-2 Rebels. (Morris 2, Rome, Wick) (Getzlaf, Merkley)

Rebel66
01-25-2005, 02:46 AM
Further to my prediction I'm sure that Sutter will have the guys fired up for this one given their apathetic approach to the last game between the teams. That game was not a typical Hwy 2 battle that we're used to seeing. Might as well have been a US club that we hardly ever see to be honest. No passion, no intensity. Nothing.

I'm sure the next two games will be different. There is little seperating the teams in the standings, making the games huge in relation to the standings. I should let it go but it still irks me when I see the Hitmen with the points they have after they stole a game literally from the Rebels in Red Deer. (The infamous referee Vetter's "missed" goal with a minute left.) That's a three point swing right there. It still really bugs me. Can you tell? :( MUST....LET....IT...GO... I do notice that we haven't seen Vetter back here since....

Anyway, I'm already pumped for this game so I can only imagine that the boys are going to be really jacked up for this one.

Here's hoping...

tiny
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Rebels 5-2 with two on the powerplay. I just hope they can pull off the two-for-two, home and home. (AND that Vetters goof still irritates me too. :mad: )

Shinyshoes
01-25-2005, 09:13 AM
3-2 rebels.

Its going to be interesting to see how the Rebels stack up against the Wimpmen now that we will be facing Pogge in net.

Stick it to them boys.

grumphy
01-25-2005, 09:55 AM
I thought Pogge looked pretty good in the loss to the Hat the other night, no real falt on hte goals he let in.

Red celtic
01-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Calgary still has some players who are hurt but they have been winning lately but I think Rebs will win 5-3.

Tinner
01-25-2005, 03:59 PM
given the importance of this game and tomorrows, i hope the boys come out strong. the crowd will be noisy because of the promotion and that should help the team, given the normally quiet atmosphere in the rink. wish i could be there, for the entire game.

Nature Boy
01-25-2005, 04:47 PM
I think that the Rebels will win 5-3 with Roman Wick Ashton Rome and Ty Morris gettin the goals and that Morris will score two. Did u hear how Walker got hurt? I hope that Lilley will play in his place.

:) Go Rebels Go :p