PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's release 5 more

Scout
08-31-2005, 02:10 PM
The Bronco's released 5 more after last nights games against the Tigers. Gone are:
Ron Kelly (88) Center
Matt Tassone (89) Center
Ian Curtis (90) Goaltender
Geordie Wudrick (90) Center
Phil Gervais (90) Right Wing

Wudrick-Gervais and Curtis were all 15 year-olds and had to be sent down. Tassone i liked. Had two goals again last night and showed alot of grit. Hate to see him go but he is only 16. Hopefully he was only reassigned and not let go.

Scout

Oh-Vee
08-31-2005, 02:26 PM
He seemed quite thrilled to score those goals. It was actually fun watch his reaction. I really wanted him to score in the final minute for the tie and hat trick.

Broncs in RD
08-31-2005, 02:30 PM
I am baffled that the Broncos would let a guy go who scored two goals last night? Crazy decision 16 or not 1 ex. game an gets two goals come on. They keep a guy who scored 1 goal all last year in brisebois.

CHtoo
08-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Give me a break. He better have just been reassigned!
He has been the best forward in the three games I have seen this year.

Oh-Vee
08-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Give me a break. He better have just been reassigned!
He has been the best forward in the three games I have seen this year.

http://www.scbroncos.com/news/050831.html

The news release says that they were reassigned.

CHtoo
08-31-2005, 04:59 PM
I think Tassone will be with us next year.

Toswammi
08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
I have a feeling that he will get a few games in this year as an AP. Sad to see him go, i felt that he has had one of the best camps this year.
Still suprised that no vets have been moved, i guess with some teams only opening up rookie camp today the preseason dealing is about a week or two away. I would imagine that anybody not named Sauer,Hunter,Moir,Rumsey, or any "hot 16 yr old" better watch out.

LOYALTY
09-01-2005, 10:56 AM
I think it's time for Dean to follow up on his warnings to the players, "no position is secure", it is time to show these guys he means what he says.... :burningma