PDA

View Full Version : Hey Scout

Tinner
01-25-2005, 07:51 AM
get some Swifty fans to this site. Need to hear more opinions

Scout
01-25-2005, 01:32 PM
I think i will contact a Mod on here and get them to post it on the Bronco board. The board used to be great until some people decided not to talk hockey but to bash other posters. With this board you have to use a sign in name so you can't post under annon. Who is a good mod to contact? I can give them some of the loyal fans that still post on there. Alot have left because there was no control including myself and my son Smackitsakic. I would post it but because i left the board because there was no control i would not feel right trying to pry posters away. Let me know who i should e-mail. I also love the idea that there is a mod for each team.

By the way how many games has our ex goalie played. I hated to loose him because he will be one of the better ones up and coming. With Moir and him being 18 and the calibre of goalie each of them is, one had to go. Peeters is a fill in as they have Travis Yonkman who should stick next year.

Scout :D

Rebel66
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
By the way how many games has our ex goalie played. I hated to loose him because he will be one of the better ones up and coming. With Moir and him being 18 and the calibre of goalie each of them is, one had to go. Peeters is a fill in as they have Travis Yonkman who should stick next year.

Scout :D

I can answer this one if 39 doesn't mind....

Leslie's played twice winning on both occasions. Earned a shutout aganist a pitiful Kamloops team and was decidedly shaky, by all acounts, in a come from behind victory in PA. I felt much more confident with him in net against the Blazes than at any time with Trevor Peeters so hopefully Andrew is the answer in goal for the Rebels.

Jeff Krueger would be the best mod contact here as the founder of the site..