PDA

View Full Version : What is your team slogan?

Triton
09-01-2005, 02:27 PM
I'am from Prince Albert,and for the past few years it's been Hockey Town North.Not sure what it is in Brandon(the team I cheer for).

Jimmypop316
09-01-2005, 03:00 PM
We used to have different slogans every year a couple years back (get in the game, the tradition continues, etc) but haven't had any except for the whole Go Chiefs Go slogan which always reminds me of that awful season where we only won 19 games because thats when they introduced it.

WHEATMAN
09-01-2005, 03:58 PM
i think it is "wheatkings hockey... more then a game"

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-01-2005, 04:26 PM
we also have changed our slogans each year,in 02-03 the slogan was "Blades Hockey Insane Fun" and in 03-04 i think the Slogan was "hard workin Hockey",last season the Slogan was "Blades Hockey Bleed Blue" this is also the current slogan, and maybe one more "Drop the Puck we've got some work to do"

In the crowd
09-01-2005, 05:08 PM
The Ice's slogan this year is "Building Tradition". They have a new one every year, last years was "The next Generation".

Flathead
09-01-2005, 09:22 PM
here in Swift they are trying to get the crowds into it more. For some reason the crowds have got quieter and quieter each year for the past five or so. But I think with the sale of beer now, it will bring some youth to the games and help the atmosphere. Also in an attemp to spruce up the atmoshere they've changed the team slogan to "Love it Loud". Hope all of this works, and we become louder than the Hat!

HAF
09-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I think ours is "Am's!!!! ...atleast we're still in Tri Cities..." LOL...just kidding, actually, I think its "Tri City Americans,here to stay here to play"

LifelongChiefsFan
09-01-2005, 11:48 PM
I think the Chiefs used "it ain't the ballet" several years ago. Don't remember if they used it as their slogan or just said it though...

Tiger9
09-02-2005, 08:49 AM
This year it is "LOUD AND PROUD" for the Tigers.

Courtney08-
09-04-2005, 04:13 PM
One year it was Are you ready, Then it was Black and White Hockey and this years its WANNA GO

RDRebelsfan
09-04-2005, 04:24 PM
One year it was Are you ready, Then it was Black and White Hockey and this years its WANNA GO

The best one ever we had imo was: REAL HOCKEY!! NO BULL!!

BTW Al better change the damn song they come out to I don't want to have to hear Are You Ready by ACDC again.

btw it was R You Ready lol the R for Red Deer because of our Riverdale jersies.

Knuckle Chucker
09-07-2005, 07:36 PM
I'am from Prince Albert,and for the past few years it's been Hockey Town North.Not sure what it is in Brandon(the team I cheer for).

I still can't figure out how you can be from PA and cheer for the wheaties. That is just...........WRONG.

nivek_wahs
10-06-2005, 04:17 AM
I'm not sure if the Pats have one slogan or not:

I have seen:

"MORE OPEN ICE EXCITEMENT THAN THE RING ROAD IN JANUARY"

"MORE DEKES THAN A TEEN AT CURFEW"

And on all of their adds in the Leader Post:

"BITE INTO PATS HOCKEY" - in refrence to the Bulldog logo I guess.

westbeach55
10-06-2005, 09:25 AM
the raiders is still hockey town north they have also added in raider pride instead of rider pride nation wide (sk roughriders)

Triton
10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
In Brandon it's..."Lets go out, get blown out,and embarrass all our fans"!

Bran
10-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure if the Pats have one slogan or not:

I have seen:

"MORE OPEN ICE EXCITEMENT THAN THE RING ROAD IN JANUARY"

"MORE DEKES THAN A TEEN AT CURFEW"

Hehe I love those billboards. Especially the first one, always makes me laugh.

The best one ever we had imo was: REAL HOCKEY!! NO BULL!! I agree, that was a good one.

Some of these teams marketing guys need to get a bit more creative though.

Fight Guy
10-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Im not impressed with the Pats slogan this year...but there is some humour to it if you know the Ring Road in Regina.

"More open ice excitement than the Ring Road in January"

Edit: Oh, I guess its already been covered.

Homer
10-11-2005, 04:24 PM
This year in Prince George it's "Clawing our way to the top". They've got a long frickin way to claw....

Bob in Everett
10-11-2005, 08:21 PM
The slogan in Everett is: "Do you know where your teenage daughter is?"

Bran
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
The slogan in Everett is: "Do you know where your teenage daughter is?"
That reminds me of that Blades thing that was going around a few years ago. It was a play on the Mastercard Priceless ads, they had a girl playing strip poker with the Blades. Anyone else remember it?

nivek_wahs
10-12-2005, 02:02 AM
Another one of the Pats billboard slogans:

"MORE HIGH SPEED PASSING THAN THE LEWVAN"

Kevin