PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Roll Call

ihlemic10
09-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Who is going this weekend? I will hopefully be making all games, I do have tix for all.

Kristi
09-01-2005, 07:01 PM
I'll be there :) All 9 games!

Beaner
09-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Was hoping the games would be on the internet for this, but it is looking like they wont be.

If you could give us some updates on how the new Giants players are looking, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Kristi
09-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Was hoping the games would be on the internet for this, but it is looking like they wont be.

If you could give us some updates on how the new Giants players are looking, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

will see what I can come up with! probably won't be until monday since I'll be at all 9 games!

Beaner
09-02-2005, 02:19 PM
will see what I can come up with! probably won't be until monday since I'll be at all 9 games!

Lucky dog. Have fun.

LifelongChiefsFan
09-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Hey guys, just saw where the Chiefs beat Kamloops 8-2. I know that the Blazers had a whole bunch of rookies and the preaseason doesn't mean anything, but how did the Chiefs look tonight? Did they really dominate or did they just happen to catch a few lucky breaks and bounces??

Also, how did the shootouts go for the games today?

amisk
09-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Who is going this weekend? I will hopefully be making all games, I do have tix for all.
Very enjoyable...I well be at the other 2 giants games as well. Tips Fans are awsome. nice barn,good food,etc.etc. I am gonna buy a bell and put a Giants logo on it...lol :groovy: