PDA

View Full Version : Who's minding the store??

Kristi
09-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Saw Brent Sutter today at the tourney in Everett. Trades perhaps with one of the teams there?????

~K

Sput
09-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Should see Cougars GM Dallas there as well. The local paper said he's there looking for potential trades, and who might become available in the near future as well as possibles at the trade deadline.

Tinner
09-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Red Deer has 1 or 2 twenty yr olds that they have to move or release. a trade is a real possibility and i know that hes looking for a top 6 dman and a scoring forward.

with the current stockpile of young talent including some top notch golatenders and time tested older players, i dont think it will be hard to make a deal.

the question will be: are there teams out there that need to make any trades?, especially this early.

RDRebelsfan
09-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm taking a wild guess but if he is organzing a deal it'll be with Kamloops, they are a team in need of 20 year olds, granted they are after any. If so, who will be the defencemen to come our way? Bartley? Macias? Tesliuk?

Trav
09-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Not going to get Bartley, he's only 17, Macias would be worth quite a bit im sure and Tesliuk is a euro and your Rebels already have two euros.

RDRebelsfan
09-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Not going to get Bartley, he's only 17, Macias would be worth quite a bit im sure and Tesliuk is a euro and your Rebels already have two euros.

yea didn't think too well thorugh...

KBF
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
The Blazers are in need of another 20 year old and I think a guy like Rome would fit in nicely in the ol blue and orange.

Last year was atrocious in terms of scoring and with the addition of Versteeg Rome would be a pleasant addition to this team.

How bout....

To the Rebels

Ray Macias
Brock Nixon
2nd pick

To the Blazers

Aston Rome
Jared Walker

RDRebelsfan
09-13-2005, 05:51 AM
The Blazers are in need of another 20 year old and I think a guy like Rome would fit in nicely in the ol blue and orange.

Last year was atrocious in terms of scoring and with the addition of Versteeg Rome would be a pleasant addition to this team.

How bout....

To the Rebels

Ray Macias
Brock Nixon
2nd pick

To the Blazers

Aston Rome
Jared Walker

Rome and Walker? hmmmm

frontrow fan
09-13-2005, 10:14 AM
You can have Rome ....but NOT WALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Courtney08-
09-13-2005, 04:28 PM
i hate to say this but last year rome was a baby every single time he got hit he would stay down and it just gets old... he's like the boy who cryed wolf