PDA

View Full Version : 20 year olds

Broncs in RD
09-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Any word on what they are going to do about the 3rd spot. I like to see them get joel henituik from the rebels. He is a big power forward 6'3 210
he had 29 points last year, but plays a solid game grinds gets in the corners and can hit. Great work ethic. I don't know what Sutter would want in return?

Oh-Vee
09-03-2005, 10:42 PM
what is red deers over age situation?

Broncs in RD
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
They still have Ashton Rome, Roman Wick, Hansen can't remember 1st name they traded for him in the off season from seattle big Dman and Shadeon Moore. Sutter cut Henituik last week.

Offsider
09-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Have not been watching 20 year olds around the dub who is out there . I think we have a lot of small but can be fun to watch forwards to give up for the right guy. also d men numbers are up .Mite be better to find a 19 year old with heart I know we have to may 19 year olds . All I know is the team will change . Nothing against Hunter but what about Rum's having the C this year ,going to pro camp will put some spirt in him . Fitting RJ gets a look from Edmonton that kind of player good job kid. :thumb:

Toswammi
09-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I like Kootenays 20 yr olds myself. A couple of gritty forwards in Cracknel, Lee. A scorer like Mahovsky. And a couple of d men there as well. We all know the link between these two teams (chenowths) maybe we will see something happen between these two teams.

Flathead
09-05-2005, 01:40 PM
I also believe that Hunchak used to coach Lee in Kindersley. Cracknel or Lee would be a good fit in Swift. Cracknel had 48 points last year, that would have led the Broncos, and Lee had 45 points along with 115 pims. Either one of those two would be alright IMO.

BarSC_Bronco
09-06-2005, 09:08 AM
This team is going to need assistance in the goalscoring department this season; so long as Dean considers this when addressing the 20 year old issue I will be happy.

The flip side of that of course is that I am entering this season believing we are in a major rebuilding year. Dean's focus should be primarily on improving the roster for the future.

Don't panic I am not saying we should leave that last 20 year old spot for a young player, but the alternative to a goal scorer is a role model. Someone with a work ethic that everyone on the team will notice and that kind of thing can be contagious.

If you can get a 20 year old that scores goals AND has a work ethic which makes everyone take notice, GREAT!!