PDA

View Full Version : How many seasons do you guys expect...

Trav
09-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Mueller to be there in Everett? One? Two? I'm going to guess two even though he'll liked be a high pick in 2006 but with the new CBA and the unrestricted free agency eligibility being shortened, I would say he'll be gone by 19 at least. Just wanted to see what u guys think though.

Bob in Everett
09-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah, 2 at the most, hopefully he will play tonite. He looked great in the scrimmages. All the teenage girls in town will be drooling over this kid. All his fans in Mn are shocked that he came to Everett. I think he will be a WHL household name by the end of this season. He makes it all look real easy and is always in the right place to make things happen. Put him in a line with Wheat and Annesley or Lammers.

Postman
09-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Everett would be extremely lucky to have Mueller for more than one year. Peter is an incredibly mature player, both physically and mentally, which has always allowed him to play a level higher than the other kids his age. The fact that he was the only '88 on the NTDP U-18 team last year, and was 2nd in scoring ahead of guys like Jack Skille and Ryan Stoa, says a lot about his skill and maturity (not to mention how he performed at the U-18 tournament).

I tend to think he'll make whatever team that drafts him, which will most likely be a team that finishes with the 2nd or 3rd pick in the 2006 draft.