PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I am going to buy a 18 game Flex pack before the season starts,and I know that you can get them at the Centenial Auditorium, and possibaly Market Mall, but I also know that Place Riel on the U of S Campus has a ticket office and i was hoping that I could get tickets there as that is the most conveneiant place for me to get tickets.

Any help would be apreciated thanks.

Billy Blade
09-05-2005, 10:09 AM
They don't have the ticket office on campus anymore, Ticketmaster was gouging them WAY too much. They ended up selling their own tickets again for the U of S sporting events.

I know what you mean, the location of the outlets are a big pet peeve of mine too. I hate having to go all the way out to the CUC just to pick up the tickets and downtown can be a real pain depending on the time of day.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-05-2005, 11:11 AM
to be able to buy the tickets at Market mall but i do not think it is possible :skeptical . So I guess my only two options are the Centenial Auditorium and the CUC, oh well I guess things can not always go the way I want them to. :)

westbeach55
09-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Can someone that is familiar with the cuc tell me if tickets sec E row 8 if there decent seats thanks for your help

Scout
09-05-2005, 09:24 PM
There is a message on the old Bronco Blue Board to e-mail Stan. Not sure if you saw the message or not.

Scout

westbeach55
09-05-2005, 09:39 PM
I emailed him back today

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Can someone that is familiar with the cuc tell me if tickets sec E row 8 if there decent seats thanks for your help
Sec E is by the Blades bench and Row 8 is a very good spot if that is where you prefer to sit, I myself Prefer Rows 10-12 that is just me though.

westbeach55
09-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Sec E is by the Blades bench and Row 8 is a very good spot if that is where you prefer to sit, I myself Prefer Rows 10-12 that is just me though.

thanks bleed blue i have these tickets for the Canada Vs Russia adt series and similar tickets (same row,section) for the Canada vs Usa womens game

Billy Blade
09-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Yep, I concur, those are decent seats. I too prefer to be a little bit higher up, but it's good all the same. I find the side seats to be a little cramped though, especially in the lower rows. Hopefully you're not next to a couple of 300 pounders. :D

westbeach55
09-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Yep, I concur, those are decent seats. I too prefer to be a little bit higher up, but it's good all the same. I find the side seats to be a little cramped though, especially in the lower rows. Hopefully you're not next to a couple of 300 pounders. :D

Haha thanks Billy Blade (why you and you girlfriend sitting beside me) jk lol
I had bought some seats there before and they were right by the blades bench and you couldnt see anything at all but this was in the first row

Billy Blade
09-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Not me, but there are plenty of people with girth that take in Blades games. ;) When the rink first opened my season tickets were right behind the Blades bench in row 4, now that is what you call not being able to see anything for a whole year. :D

westbeach55
09-09-2005, 03:58 PM
they shouldn't even sell tickets right behind the bench its brutal you can't see anything at least in pa the bench is lower down so you can still see, i sat there one game last year it was brutal