PDA

View Full Version : Did You guys get Versteeg?

RDRebelsfan
09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Found this a second ago...

WHL Commissioners Office, official press release;

The Lethbridge Hurricanes have aquired C Brett Novak from the Prince Albert Raiders for RW Kris Versteeg. Also included in the deal will be a 5th round draft pick in the 2006 Amatuer Draft going to the Hurricanes in exchange for a conditional pick. The conditions for the future pick will be released at a later date.

In a seperate deal the Commisioners Office has announced they have traded a rather large portion of sanity to the fans of the WHL and in return the WHL fans will recieve enough common sense to not report deals until they are official. The never ending trade "rumours" between PA & MH have gotten out of hand and the Comm. Office hopes this will instill some much needed common sense into a portion of their fans!

Ron Robison
WHL Commish

or is this just ajoke?

Scout
09-06-2005, 07:23 PM
It looks more like jibberish to me and someone stirring the pot. I don't know if the trade is legit, but the rest is garbage. If anyone on here has met Ron Robison, you would never meet a nicer person who loves W.H.L. hockey and it's fans. He would never belittle the fans. Take it with a grain of salt and don't believe anything until it is officially released by the W.H.L. on their site, or by a poster who has the integritty or a past of trusted posts before you believe it.

Scout

Chipper
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
I think that you got took by a typical white board troll. If its not on the whl web site first never believe it. This league is run very profesionaly and heads would roll if Ron would quote this.

RDRebelsfan
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
nm it's a joke.

fightstrap50
09-07-2005, 12:15 AM
i think its just the Versteeg haters starting crap on other boards. Some people really dont like him much