PDA

View Full Version : Henituik picked up.

RDRebelsfan
09-06-2005, 08:10 PM
heard on RD....oops CH news last night that Tank was picked up by the Spruce Grove Saints of the AJHL.

Couldn't someone else pick him up. Kamloops needs another 20, Saskatoon. ***

Hitmen1
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I can't comment on another DUB team picking him up but I will say he has looked really good in preseason for the Saints. He is a great addition to the Saints.

Triton
09-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Henituik has 2 goals and 3 assists in 2 games in the AJHL.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
heard on RD....oops CH news last night that Tank was picked up by the Spruce Grove Saints of the AJHL.

Couldn't someone else pick him up. Kamloops needs another 20, Saskatoon. ***
Henituik can play forward and Defence right?, and if he is a tank then we could have used him on Defence,I noticed that we have another 20yr old on our roster by the name of Brandon Tidball but he is a forward. I think our 20yr old situation is soved.

Scout
09-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Tidball is a fighter Saskatoon picked up. He was a top ten fighter in the Q.M.J.H.L. last season. He is originally from Regina but played the last 1 1/2 season with Quebec Ramparts. He stands 6'1" and is 212 lbs. Had i think 26 majors last year, so he likes to fight. In 40 games he had 177pim. With the toughness Saskatoon already has will Lorne take up a 20 year-old spot for a fighter? With the new rules it may cause more harm than good over the year. Lorne does like that type of hockey though so it should be interesting. Wonder if other teams will pick up other fighters to balance the intimidation factor.

Scout

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-12-2005, 08:01 PM
For the Info on Tidball, when I saw him he did look big but I did not know he was a fighter, We have enough fighters with Haw,Crowley, Flatt and Cook. I do not know if we need a fighter/enforcer up front.

Trav
09-12-2005, 08:25 PM
is likely gone...Tidball likely will put up more points then Cook would. Crowley I think is going to be counted on to be more offensive this year. Haw, Flatt and Tidball I think will be the main fighters and Brown to if he makes it which I think he actually will.