PDA

View Full Version : Roster moves

scamperdog
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Blazers Make Roster Moves (blazer web site)
September 6th 2005
The Kamloops Blazers have reduced their roster to 32 players heading into the second weekend of pre-season play. 15-year-old forward Tyler Shattock (Salmon Arm, BC), 15-year-old defenseman Jordan Rowley (Edmonton, AB), 16-year-old defenseman Chris Favero (Langley, BC), and 16-year-old defenseman Kevin Kraus (Garden Grove, CA) have all been reassigned. The moves leave the Blazers with 19 forwards (7 rookies), 10 defensemen (3 rookies), and 3 goaltenders (1 rookie) on their roster. Devan Dubnyk and Roman Tesliuk are away at Edmonton Oiler camp, Kris Hogg is camping with Calgary, while Reid Jorgensen (DET) and Matt Kassian (MIN) are with their respective teams in Traverse City, MI for an NHL rookie tournament. Ray Macias (COL) and Moises Gutierrez (PIT) have not yet left for their NHL camps.

Jovorock
09-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Scamper you'll have to give us a review after the game in Kamloops Friday night. I'm looking forward to Saturday watching how the prospects are for both teams.

GF71
09-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Did Kevin Kraus get cut out right, or assigned to junior b? He looked decent for a youngin' in Everett??!

scamperdog
09-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Did Kevin Kraus get cut out right, or assigned to junior b? He looked decent for a youngin' in Everett??!
i believe he was assigned to a team in washington state

scamperdog
09-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Scamper you'll have to give us a review after the game in Kamloops Friday night. I'm looking forward to Saturday watching how the prospects are for both teams.
yha go watch my team figure out how to score goals, at least the defense is looking good this year

Jovorock
09-08-2005, 08:23 AM
In Kelowna paper this am they had a artical about Colin Long from Santa Ana CA. His line mates were CJ Stretch in Blazer camp and Shane Harper in Tip camp. How has Stetch played so far?

Colin Long is 5'10" 170 lbs and they compare him to Scotty Upshall with lots of grit and highly skilled. What's the hype about CJ?