PDA

View Full Version : 20 yr olds

Tinner
09-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Tell me if its just me, but I think that Moore will be 1 of the 20's along with Wick and Hanson, which means Rome is the odd man out. Now that I've said that, I haven't been that impressed with Hanson either.

Moore has been a pleasant surprise and it is unfortunate that the Rebels will have to move someone.

Shinyshoes
09-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Things seem like they mostly hing on how Rome Does at Boston's Camp. If he does well and gets a contract, he will most likely end up in Providence and the Rebs will stick with Moore, Wick and Hanson.

If there is no contract, then we are in a pickle. I think Sutter would shop Both Rome and Moore around, and trade which ever one would get us the best deal for our team.

Rebel39, I also disagree with your assesment of Hanson. He is not here to be flashy. He is a Solid, Strong, Stay-at-home, DEFENCIVE, Defenceman. There is a reason he was Almost +40 Last season.

Rebel66
09-07-2005, 01:55 PM
From what I've seen Hanson comes exactly as advertised; a big, solid, dependable, defensive defenceman. I think he'll do just fine.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Moore. He's played extremely well in camp when it was expected that he was on the outside looking in. Rome, on the other hand, does give some more options up front, even though he has not exactly lived up to expectations so far. He could turn out to be an excellent 20 for the team though. I with Shiny on this one. Perhaps both players will be shopped with the best deal being taken.

Red celtic
09-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Personally I think that Moore will be the odd man out. Did happen to see some scouts from Evertt at the game last night so if there is trade they could be the partners. They were in the Rebel end for the whole game. Sutter was out to their tournament on the weekend so maybe?
:confused: :thumb:

Rebels Rock
09-07-2005, 04:52 PM
The only thing I think is for sure is that Roman Wick will stay for sure!! :) :) :) :)

RDRebelsfan
09-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Things like this is a hard pill to chew on you got 4 quality 20 year old's yet you have to give up 1. Trying to shop Rome and Moore aorund sound slike a pretty good deal. However with the the way the defence chart is you'd think Sutter may want to go with Moor einstead of Rome unless he can work a deal out to bring ina deal for a d man.

Courtney08-
09-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Its a tough call.. honestly airdrie game.. Hansen played terrible.. took bad penatlies.. and i saw the puck pass him so many times it was unreal.. Moore had a good game.. it was nice to see him do so well.. as for rome.. he's at camp so he just might be the odd one out if he signs.. and if he doesnt its a tough one.. but its definatly between Hansen and Shady