PDA

View Full Version : Green 4 Gold 3

Triton
09-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Landon Jones opened the scoring like 15 seconds into the game as he snuck in and fired a low shot on goaltender Dezsi Wiens.Bryce Lamb would make it 2-0 before the end of the first.Goalie Brant Hilton was awesome last night not surrendering any goals in the 17 shots he faced,more of the spectacular variety.

Scott Doucet would get team Gold on the board as he beat goalie David Aime on the far side,with a low shot..very nice.Prince Albert product Ashton Hewson would tally one for Green,making it 3-1,as he beat Felske with a quick snap shot..I think Felske is still looking for it.Doucet would get his second of the night with an awesome twine tingler slap shot as he cut across the blue line,making it 3-2.Lamb would notch his second of the night beating Felske,who gave up some rather weak goals,4-2 green.Jarvis Smigelski would gather a nice feed from Mike Jordan making it 4-3

.It came down to the wire and Aime made a nice sliding save at the tail end of the game to preserve the win for Green.Palazzo fought Jordan with Jordan getting the upper hand late in the fight.Collins got a few penalties.Dealan Dahl missed a breakaway...your cut.Meyers played well for being small,Trach played great,Tendler was good,not great,Cmorej has got good wheels,Novak was brutal,Jordan is slow but continues to impress.Anyone need any more info.let me know.

westbeach55
09-08-2005, 06:04 PM
how you think helleyer looked??? i thought he was brutal

Knuckle Chucker
09-08-2005, 09:33 PM
how you think helleyer looked??? i thought he was brutal

Actually he did look brutal and he would be the first to admit it. Not too worried how he played in the intersquad game. He will kick it up a notch when
he is on a line with the big boys in the reg season.

Westbeach, It seems like you are intent on starting a smear campain against Hellyer. Why not leave such sillyness to the oppositions fans??? Whatever floats your boat son.

westbeach55
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
trust me there is no campaign against helleyer i just think he needs to pick it up. He coasts around with one hand on his stick. he has alot of potential i hope he can find it.