PDA

View Full Version : Airdrie Game

Hockey101
09-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Do we have game report shiney interested in what happened was unable to attend. Our if there was other Rebels fans there or the junkies from the south? How did Klym look??And the rest of the boys??

Shinyshoes
09-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Sorry, for personal reasons, at the last minute, I couldnt attend.

RDReb?
Rebel66?
Rebel39?
RDRebelsFan?

Did Anyone go??

Shinyshoes
09-07-2005, 04:42 PM
from the WHL Site:

REBELS DOWN HITMEN - The Red Deer Rebels scored five unanswered goals to erase a 3-0 deficit and manage a 5-3 victory over the Calgary Hitmen in Western Hockey League pre-season action Tuesday night in Airdrie, AB.

Shaden Moore scored the game-winner and set up two more to lead the Rebels while Kyle Klym, Matthew Cline, and Josh Gionfriddo also tallied in the win. James Reimer stopped 38 shots for the Rebels.

Keegan Dansereau, Ryan Costanzo, and Darryl Moscaluk scored for the Hitmen and Ryan White chipped in a pair of assists. Daniel Spence made 24 saves in the defeat.

WHL exhibition action continues Wednesday night with the Lethbridge Hurricanes visiting the Medicine Hat Tigers.

Hockey101
09-07-2005, 06:30 PM
shiny making your way out to the stettler barn for the game??? Dont know many others on the site but if you have comments that would be great!! :bounce:

peatfan
09-07-2005, 07:48 PM
My Hitmen played good the first half and the second half was all Rebels. I was impressed with #70Moore on the Rebels and #24 Klotz. Both played a phusical game from start to finish and will probably be hated all year by Calgary fans. Sutter has gotten quite bigger and stronger and will be the best of all the Sutter's generation2. Wasn't impressed with either goalies but it's only one game. Got to see the rematch in Sylvain LAke.

Hockey101
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
game should be wide open in sylvan as it will be 4 on 4. was there any fights?

Courtney08-
09-08-2005, 12:07 AM
no fights a few cheap hits here and there.. but nothing spectacular..
i think moore did great as well..as well klym played great too.. really looked like he had a fire under his butt! john Flatters played great as well.. not to impressed with the goalies...
Good to see Cam Lilly made his way to a new team this year too

Hockey101
09-08-2005, 12:12 AM
where did cam lilly make it too?

Shinyshoes
09-08-2005, 08:11 AM
where did cam lilly make it too?
He is in calgary camp, but he hasn't "made it" yet, and from what I hear from some VERY reliable sources in calgary, he looks like he isn't going to make it....

Courtney08-
09-08-2005, 04:16 PM
ahhh thats to bad, i would like to see lilly play another year in the dub.. he's a small guy but i think he has the potiental.. ahh well best of luck to him I guess

frontrow fan
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
I think if Cam Lilley DECIDED to make the effort, CUT the attitude and put a little EFFORT into it.... he could make just about any team....

Tinner
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
he was added to cgy's ppl today