PDA

View Full Version : Bus Trip to Spokane!

DoubleDee
09-09-2005, 01:30 PM
ATTENTION ROCKETS FANS!

New Season, New Bus Line & New Bus Trips

Join us on our fan bus to watch the Rockets play the Spokane Chiefs on Sunday October 30, 2005

Fun times, games, door prizes, videos, 50/50 draw – don’t miss out!

Departure Time: Sunday October 30 @ 10am
Departure Location: Orchard Park Mall at the over flow parking lot for Ernie’s Place (formally RJ McMaster’s Pub)-Dilworth Rd & Springfield Rd
Please note that Orchard Park Mall accepts no responsibility or liability for vehicles being left on their property.
Destination: Spokane Washington
Cost: $70.00/person
Returning: 15 min after the end of the game

** Registration deadline & payment in full is needed by October 19, 2005. We need a minimum of 33 people for the bus to roll so sign up now! Contact Deanne at 317-8400 or hockeyfanbus@hotmail.com**

Proof of Canadian Citizenship is required (2 pieces – birth certificate and drivers licence ideally). If you do not have the proper documentation with you, you will be left behind at the boarder. No refunds or exceptions.

Casual drinking is allowed. Please consume in moderation. Rude drunkenness and bad behaviour will not be tolerated. If this occurs you may be asked to leave the bus and find your own transportation.

No liquor can be on bus when we cross boarder. All items to be stored in lower luggage compartment until boarder crossing has been achieved. The bus will then stop to allow us access to our items.

No large coolers or glass bottles permitted.

Feel free to bring snacks or munchies. Noise makers and signs are encouraged!

Next bus trip on Sunday November 20, 2005 to Kamloops. More information to come but put it on your calendar!

LifelongChiefsFan
09-10-2005, 12:04 AM
Hope to see you guys here! Rockets/Chiefs games are usually pretty close....at least the ones played in Spokane are anyway. :thumb:

Make sure to wear Halloween costumes as well!!!

Teaps
09-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Thanks DD...I'm sure i'll be able to have $70 by Then :)

Jovorock
09-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Thanks DD...I'm sure i'll be able to have $70 by Then :)Drinking age is 21 down there, DD will have to bootleg for you. :laugh:

Jovorock
09-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Count me in DD, always love going to Spokane, great city.

How about Sunday Feb 26 in Seattle, another great city.

Teaps
09-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Now you can bootleg for me jovo...HAHA...How does this sound...I buy ya a beer on the 23rd...U buy me a beer in Spoke! ;)

Teaps
09-11-2005, 10:07 PM
u can count on 2 seats for a friend and myself as well DD

DoubleDee
09-12-2005, 09:18 AM
How about Sunday Feb 26 in Seattle, another great city.

Boy oh boy - talk about great minds. It is another trip planned but more details will be released probably after the Christmas break.

u can count on 2 seats for a friend and myself as well DD

That is great! Can you please email me at hockeyfanbus@hotmail.com with the details. I would prefer all who want to come letting me know officially there with your contact numbers so we can make arrangements for payment.

Tell all your friends about the bus!! It is sure to be a good time!

Chupacabra
09-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Do you think we'll have a problem getting across the border with our Kokanee?