PDA

View Full Version : Stettler Game

Courtney08-
09-09-2005, 11:13 PM
3-1 win for rebels
Gillies, Knackstead, and Cline picking up the goals
one little tussle with Halliday vs Brice..nothing to huge.. but needless to say Halliday didnt exactly win..
and we won the shoot out tonight with Klym being our second shooter and making the point!!!! YEAH RED DEER

RDRebelsfan
09-09-2005, 11:20 PM
3-1 win for rebels
Gillies, Knackstead, and Cline picking up the goals
one little tussle with Halliday vs Brice..nothing to huge.. but needless to say Halliday didnt exactly win..
and we won the shoot out tonight with Klym being our second shooter and making the point!!!! YEAH RED DEER

Good to hear!

Hi-lites are coming up I couldn't help to not click lol.

RDRebelsfan
09-09-2005, 11:30 PM
meh didn't show any goals, ****ty. showed 2 plays ah well.

postmafan
09-10-2005, 12:08 AM
These 6 guys really impressed me. Knackstedt and Cline played extremely well together, both scored beauty goals. Moore was steady on D as was Hansen and Stebner showed great poise and strength for a 15 year old! Reimer was solid in net and gave us three great saves in the shootout! Well done guys!

tiny
09-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Just a couple of quick observations about last night:

The Canes had a very young line-up too including 7 16y olds.

It was difficult to find anyone that truly looked out of place last night, but I was quite impressed with Cline, Knackstedt, Stebner, Hansen and Moore.

Cline scored a beautiful backhand, break-a-way goal on a feed from Knackstedt. He looked pretty good on the blueline on the powerplay too.

Knackstedt a terrific goal by coming out of the corner and undressing the tender before lifting a backhand behind him. I thought Jordan looked solid all night long.

Stebner was a good tough D-man that laid out some solid checks and rarely if ever got beat.

I wonder what it would take to make Hansen panic. Talk about cool under pressure. I am really looking forward to his leadership this year.

It is great to have Moore playing well. If Rome doesn't return, we have our d-man to fill the need. If Rome does return we have a very good 20y old to offer as trade bait (either Rome or Moore )

16y old Halliday answered the bell with 18y old ryan Bryce. Not a major bout. He didn't win the battle but handled himself fairly well. Too bad we didn't get to see Halliday long in this game.

Peiper, Falk, Klym, and Poulter played good feisty games that will irritate the opponents all year long.

Overall not a great game but a very fun group to watch.

Herman called a decent game.

I saw a few other Rebels fans there...opinions???