PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Saskatoon Blades Fan Forum!

Billy Blade
01-12-2005, 08:27 AM
I'd like to welcome you to the Saskatoon Blades Fan Forum and introduce myself as the site operator and moderator of this forum. I have been a Blades fan for about the last 25 years, since I attended my first game way back in time at the old barn.

This season has certainly been a welcome change from last year! It's nice going out to the rink knowing the team has a chance to win every night after taking so many lumps the last few seasons. Credit has to go to Jack Brodsky for bringing Lorne Molleken back to town and all the hard work over the summer that the returning core group of players put in to get ready to learn Mooner's system.

The trade deadline has come and gone, and we were unable to land another solid defenseman, but the asking prices were just too high to nobody's real surprise. While I don't consider the Blades to be a real contender this year, they are poised for a nice playoff run this season and anything can happen. Either way I'll be there to cheer them on and hopefully we can snag the elusive WHL Championship!