PDA

View Full Version : preseason chiefs

Jimmypop316
09-11-2005, 12:01 AM
How are they looking? I keep seeing scores but haven't been able to get to any of the games. I wanted to head down to the tri-city tourny but money isnt easy to come by Being a college student and all doesn't really help.

So does anyone have any thoughts or comments about how their play is?

LifelongChiefsFan
09-11-2005, 02:31 AM
How are they looking? I keep seeing scores but haven't been able to get to any of the games. I wanted to head down to the tri-city tourny but money isnt easy to come by Being a college student and all doesn't really help.

So does anyone have any thoughts or comments about how their play is?

In college and tight on money huh, boy do I hear you there!! Sadly, i'm basically in the same boat you are, haven't really had a chance to hear how they are doing, although they do seem to be putting up some good shot totals, and I did hear that Opsahl played really well against Seattle.

I tried asking bout the Chiefs on the Everett board, cuz I knew that some of their fans went but of course I got no response. Typical Everett people. Well anyway hopefully some of the Tri-City fans will respond, I'm kind of anxious to hear other fans' input on the Chiefs.

rezstyle
09-24-2005, 02:32 AM
hey, I see both of you in the boards alot..........you season ticket holders? I'm a weekend package holder only cuz I live about 2 hours out of town. I got hooked when I was going to EWU and am unwilling to give up my hockey yet. Anyways, if you are, let me know where the hell you guys sit

LifelongChiefsFan
09-24-2005, 03:17 PM
hey, I see both of you in the boards alot..........you season ticket holders? I'm a weekend package holder only cuz I live about 2 hours out of town. I got hooked when I was going to EWU and am unwilling to give up my hockey yet. Anyways, if you are, let me know where the hell you guys sit

I'm not a season ticket holder anymore. My money kind of mysteriously disappeared the last few years...

Now I just pick and choose the games I go to, usually make it to games against Tri, Kooteny, Portland, and usally try to catch some eastern teams as well. I definitely make sure to avoid Everett games.

If i'm at a game I sit in sec 218, thats where my season tickets were when I used to have them. Unless the game is against Tri-City, I usually just buy nosebleed seats and just sit wherever, lol. I can usually make it into the 1st row. :laugh: But anyway if I'm at a game that's where I sit and I usually make it to about 15-20 a year.

Jimmypop316
09-24-2005, 07:48 PM
We're all poor college kids by the sounds of things, so we're all in the same boat :P