PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Pickup Party

Tipped Off
09-14-2005, 05:29 PM
It’s that time of year again – hockey’s back!!! The Everett Silvertips would like to kick off our third season by inviting you to our first Viewer Party and our second annual Season Ticket Holder Pick-Up Party.

First of all, the Western Hockey League has introduced a new feature for their fans – the ability to watch all WHL games online through streaming video. We would like to invite our fans to be the first to experience this added amenity by watching the season opener, Saturday, September 24th against the Kamloops Blazers. The Silvertips Viewer Party will be held at the downstairs of the Flying Pig restaurant (2929 Colby Ave., Everett) from 6:45pm until 9:30 pm (or until the game ends).

Space is VERY limited and you must have a ticket to get into the party. Tickets to the Viewer Party are available at the Silvertips Front Office only for $5 per person. The ticket includes appetizers at the Flying Pig. Please keep in mind that this will be the first weekend the league is using this program, and although the glitches should be smoothed out, their may be technical difficulties. If that should occur, we will be able to turn the game on the radio, and have just as much fun listening to the Silvertips take on the Blazers!

Secondly, the Silvertips Season Ticket Holder pick-up party will be held at the Everett Events Center, Monday, September 26th from 6 pm to 8 pm. Please enter the arena through the main doors at Hewitt and Oakes Ave. There will be greeters to lead you downstairs to the main level of the arena. Once at the arena level, there will be five separate lines broken down by alphabet. If your tickets are company tickets, they will be alphabetized by the company name, not the contact name. Please remember your tickets must be paid in full when you pick-up your tickets.

The Silvertips will be mingling around the main arena from 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm – NO AUTOGRAPHS will be given at this time so the ‘Tips can say hello to as many fans as possible. Autographs will be given on the main concourse from 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm. There will be six tables set up around the concourse at section 103, 105, and 117 with four players per table. Signs will be provided so you will know who is at what tables. In order to give all fans an opportunity for player signatures, there is a 2 item limit per person.

Also on the main level will be a puck shoot so you can test out your shot from the Blue Line and bubble hockey to challenge your friends to a game! For new season and ticket package holders, you also have the opportunity to sit in your seats for the first time (excluding section 120,101). You are welcome to bring your children and family to the party, this will be your first opportunity to meet the 2005-2006 Everett Silvertips! Complimentary soda, hot dogs and popcorn will be provided from 7 pm to 8 pm.

Go Tips,

Mary Brown

Executive Assistant and Special Events Manager

Everett Silvertips Hockey Club

Bob in Everett
09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm there!!!

Beaner
09-14-2005, 09:41 PM
First of all, the Western Hockey League has introduced a new feature for their fans – the ability to watch all WHL games online through streaming video. We would like to invite our fans to be the first to experience this added amenity by watching the season opener, Saturday, September 24th against the Kamloops Blazers. The Silvertips Viewer Party will be held at the downstairs of the Flying Pig restaurant (2929 Colby Ave., Everett) from 6:45pm until 9:30 pm (or until the game ends).

Man, Everett goes above and beyond the call of duty for its season ticket holders again. This is a fantastic Idea and a great way for them to introduce this new feature to their fans.

Your marketing person needs to be a bought a beer. Well Done. :clap:

Bob in Everett
09-14-2005, 09:43 PM
She's cute too. :thumb:

Rooselk
09-25-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm definately there! I have a meeting in Seattle that won't get over until about 6:00 but I'm heading to Everett right afterwards to pick up my tickets. This will be the first year that I've had season tickets so I'm looking forward to checking out our new seats.

Bob in Everett
09-26-2005, 09:56 PM
On the season ticket vs Moose Jaw. That's me in a Heshka jersey in front of the Grand Canyon:p

DawnC
09-26-2005, 11:05 PM
On the October 29 game vs. Vancouver, that is my son "goofing" with Shaun Heshka. He is pretty excited that his picture was picked to be on one of the tickets. :clap:

Kristi
09-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I was excited to see K's picture on a ticket Dawn! How exciting for him! Guess I will have to get him and Shaun to autograph that ticket for me! :)

Nice to see you here! Hope you will continue posting!

Tipped Off
09-27-2005, 03:38 PM
For those of you who don't know what these people are talking about. The Tips asked fans to send in pictures of themselves on their travels or whatever in their Tips gear. Then used the pictures on the season tickets.