PDA

View Full Version : Sylvan Lake

Hockey101
09-15-2005, 08:27 AM
Well the boys just tasted the first loss of the year to a very vetrean laden team for the most part of Calgary. The boys just didn't seem to get going with the man sort they played well at time but also looked confused at other times.Reimer played for letting in 6 goals faced over 40 shots and the is going to be a battle there for some playing time for sure. The game was fasted paced and play move up and down just about all night. The new rules took the toll on both teams as someone sseemed to be in the box all the time. For the most part the ref let them play but the new rules i still think kinda suck but thats my right to do so.All in all the game was good and we should a very good game in Lacombe as Red Deer seemed a tade bit lazy in this one.Wow is the Hallidy ever impressed me in the couple game i've whatched smallest kid on the ice and you find him in all the hard areas in front of the net and in the boards mucking it up.Goals for Red Deer ah i cant remember didn't write the down.

Shinyshoes
09-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Goals for Red Deer ah i cant remember didn't write the down. Gilles with 2, Klots and Leblanc with 1 each