PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Will Battle for Last again

Warrior Fan
09-17-2005, 10:41 PM
I think they are going to have trouble winning the tight games. We have Boyd McArdle Jones Svennson Holzapfel but no player that can actually play on the top line with Boyd and McArdle if Brouwer doens't come back. We need a gritty workhorse that just wants to win no matter what. We are missing that even if Brouwer returns as a 20. Lepp is not the go to guy we need. Time to let Perricone have a shot now. Kaczmar will be an admirable backup in the Whl. He has shown he at least deserves a shot for sure. Huston and Jebson are the future down the road. If Perricone doesn't handle the load this season that future may be sooner than though. Huston will be ready next season and Jebson isn't far behind if at all. Our D next year will be stronger than this season. Our offense next season will take a bit of a hit. Likely losing both Boyd and Jones and that will be tough to replace no matter what. We are kind of in a crossroads of sorts. I don't want to see them try to take a run but rather set themselves up for the long haul. The next 2 or 3 seasons could really be something to watch if we can deal some players and set ourselves up with some quality youth to add to our already great youth.

Warrior Fan
09-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Wray Herman and Deitrich are going to be very good this season.
Henry Chapman are going to be a suprise to some but something is missing. NOt sure what it is exactly but I think it is that Darcy Tucker type of player. Someone that just throws the other team off their game all game long. He makes the other team want to kill him and laughs as he pots the game winner. We need that. I am not saying we need toughness but just competitiveness and frankly I don't see that in Scott, McKenzie or Gillen. These guys are vets of the league and should be ready to start dominating physically and mentally out their. They just don't do it though. They may need a change because they are all very good hockey players but they just are missing something here.