PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Lukin guys!

CatFan
01-25-2005, 11:16 PM
He looked great out there tonight. A goal and an assist, he actually came close to 2 more right in front of the net. Lots of intensity, hard hits, a great acquisition for the Tigers!

Kamfan
01-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Doesn't come as any surprise to me (or Blazer fans in general I'm sure). Intense, hard-working, sounds like the Lukin we knew. Great penalty killer, decent on the PP, confident stickhandler. I'd be really surprised if he wasn't a very large part of the Tigers playoff run this year.

Jew Panda
01-31-2005, 01:39 AM
Kamloops fans knew what was leaving when Lukin wanted out of town. I wasn't surprised he'd be traded, but was a little shocked that he initially asked to be traded. Considering he's been a Blazer his entire career, I find it odd he wanted out.

Aaron Gionet, I miss you.

grumphy
01-31-2005, 10:07 AM
Great penalty killer, decent on the PP, confident stickhandler. I'd be really surprised if he wasn't a very large part of the Tigers playoff run this year.
He just seems to get better and more comfortable each game, sure like his style, he will be a definite leader by example down the streach.