PDA

View Full Version : toughest in the league

westbeach55
09-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Who will be tougest player in the in the East Division?
Brandon Tidball- Blades
Jordan Henry- Warriors
Jonathan Webb- Wheat Kings
Jordan McGillvary- Pats
Evan Schafer- Raiders

i got this off the blades website

Knuckle Chucker
09-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Who will be tougest player in the in the East Division?
Brandon Tidball- Blades
Jordan Henry- Warriors
Jonathan Webb- Wheat Kings
Jordan McGillvary- Pats
Evan Schafer- Raiders

i got this off the blades website

Webb has retired but the new 20 yr old they picked up from out west is tough

HAF
09-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Webb has retired but the new 20 yr old they picked up from out west is tough

AHHHHHH you must be talking about Luke Hewitt. He isnt exactly a heavy weight but the kid would drop mits with a ticked off grizzly bear just to say he did it. I wish Luke all the best up there in the East. I'll dang sure miss his heart and energy down here it Tri.

Knuckle Chucker
09-19-2005, 09:04 PM
AHHHHHH you must be talking about Luke Hewitt. He isnt exactly a heavy weight but the kid would drop mits with a ticked off grizzly bear just to say he did it. I wish Luke all the best up there in the East. I'll dang sure miss his heart and energy down here it Tri.

Does he win more tilts then he looses?

HAF
09-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I'd say he does. I've got some awesome fight dvd's that I got from Brad. They show what this kid can do. The only thing negative I have to say about him is that he often plays with too much emotion and ends up taking stupid penalties at key times in a game.

Knuckle Chucker
09-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I'd say he does. I've got some awesome fight dvd's that I got from Brad. They show what this kid can do. The only thing negative I have to say about him is that he often plays with too much emotion and ends up taking stupid penalties at key times in a game.

He will fit in well with the Wheatkings then

Triton
09-20-2005, 06:55 PM
He will fit in well with the Wheatkings then

Naw we won't be that team that parades to the box all night like last year.This is a different group..a more disciplined group.

Joe Hallenback
09-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Naw we won't be that team that parades to the box all night like last year.This is a different group..a more disciplined group.

Until we go up 5-0 nothing on you and start blowing kisses to the crowd! :laugh:

I would say Day would be Brandon's new tough guy. Although I have heard some rumours that both Aulie and Erb can throw them.

I hear Tidball is quite good but I like Schaefer guys a monster

patsfan#2
09-20-2005, 09:48 PM
i think the east div. has some of the toughest guys, but one guy i still dont know about is the pats andy schenn. i heard witht he chiefs back when he was 17 or so he was real tough and stood out there is he still tough and the main enforcer on the pats?