PDA

View Full Version : Host A Hockey Radio show!

Tipped Off
09-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Listening to NS 1380 today, they are advertising for someone to operate teh board during all game sand host the after game show on the air. This is from their website:

Do you know WHL Hockey? We're looking for a board op and after the game host for Silvertips Hockey. This is a part time position. You must be available for every Silvertips game home and away. If you think this is for you, send a resume to TONY STEVENS NorthSound 1380, ESPN Radio is an equal opportunity employer.

rinkrat
09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Listening to NS 1380 today, they are advertising for someone to operate teh board during all game sand host the after game show on the air. This is from their website:

Do you know WHL Hockey? We're looking for a board op and after the game host for Silvertips Hockey. This is a part time position. You must be available for every Silvertips game home and away. If you think this is for you, send a resume to TONY STEVENS NorthSound 1380, ESPN Radio is an equal opportunity employer.

Go for it,Nick.Sounds like a great gig!
The guy they had last year wasn't that good,IMO...I only listened to him a couple times,though.

ihlemic10
09-20-2005, 04:15 PM
The guy last year was terrible. Most of the time it seemed he had no clue what he was talking about. Hopefully this year we can get someone who knows Hockey.

Tipped Off
09-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I actually would love to do it, and my bachelor's is even in journalism, but alas, my big vacation month is October (Hunting season) and I would miss about 5 games, thus rendering me diqualified.