PDA

View Full Version : Seattle game

bcboy
01-25-2005, 11:55 PM
That was the first time I have seen Seattle play this year. They are a good club. They jam up the nuetral zone and get a stick on ya very well. Darn good speed and they go the other way in a hurry.

That said the chiefs have to play better than that to make a good run to the playoffs. Way to many players took alot or part of the night off. Gotta pay the price and they didn't do that as a team tonight. I have not seen a subpar effort for awile. My bet is we get a much better effort on sat night.

I was disapointed in the seattle coach. He didn't play his 4th line much. I think he was scared of the matchup. When he did the chiefs forth line dominated them. Conroy was matching lines and after awile the seattle coach flat would not put them out there.

speedkills
01-31-2005, 01:53 PM
That was the first time I have seen Seattle play this year. They are a good club. They jam up the nuetral zone and get a stick on ya very well. Darn good speed and they go the other way in a hurry.

That said the chiefs have to play better than that to make a good run to the playoffs. Way to many players took alot or part of the night off. Gotta pay the price and they didn't do that as a team tonight. I have not seen a subpar effort for awile. My bet is we get a much better effort on sat night.

I was disapointed in the seattle coach. He didn't play his 4th line much. I think he was scared of the matchup. When he did the chiefs forth line dominated them. Conroy was matching lines and after awile the seattle coach flat would not put them out there.

Good observations...did you happen to see the last Everett game here in Spokane? The boys flat out played that night, was interesting to see what kind of team they CAN BE when they play up to their capabilities.

This is one thing I've noticed this year...our 4th line can flat out dominate at times (especially against the other guys' 4th line)...I've even seen our 4th line out against their 2nd line and do pretty damn well. This Chiefs team has some real good looking young players (good potential if not actual numbers). Some young guys who've earned their way onto the roster. Should make for an interesting next couple of seasons.