PDA

View Full Version : Do we have an enforcer this year???

Orv
09-19-2005, 10:34 PM
I think we really need a TRUE enforcer. We got pushed around and *****-slapped last season because we had no one who could step up and intimidate people. Mezei is tough as hell but I think we need someone you can really be an enforcer like DJ King was in his first year or so or Derek Parker minus the off ice mumbo-jumbo.

I wish I was around there to see camp and stuff but now living in Calgary it will be tougher to follow the Canes. I need to rely on you guys to keep me up to date. I'm looking at you Nielson!!

loudi94
09-20-2005, 07:16 AM
I think Mezei has been kept to fill that role and more. He should be putting the fear of God into someone each shift. If he doesn't do that, then he pretty much will be gone to bring in another 20 year old.

sir snipes alot
09-20-2005, 08:33 AM
What about Bryce?

Nielson11
09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
You guys got it...

Mezei and Pryce, we'll be the go to guys for fist-a-cuffs, although I'm not sure if Bryce will be a regular. Olafson may have to step up once in a while as well.

I say I'm not sure about Bryce because of....

Kudelka, Ashton, Dudas, Henituk, Wright and Sagert as the top 6....then we have Bryce and Thunderchild.....my choice would be Bryce as the extra d-man....and rotate him in if someone isn't playing well.

Nielson

Courtney08-
09-22-2005, 07:11 PM
bryce can be incredibly cheap i hope he doesnt get himself into trouble out there