PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season stats

Chupacabra
09-20-2005, 02:44 PM
The Team's website has finally posted the pre-season stats. Here's a breakdown of the scoring:

Long 1 goal, 3 assists, total points 4
Anderson 2 goals, total points 2
Ofukany 1 goal, 1 assist, total points 2
Sylvester 1 goal, 1 assist, total points 2
Joe 1 goal, 1 assist, total points 2
Reinholt 2 assists, total points 2
Howarth 2 assists, total points 2
Dowzak 2 assists, total points 2
Almond 1 goal, total points 1
Couture 1 goal, total points 1
Raffl 1 assist, total points 1
Bauer 1 assist, total points 1

Jovorock
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
I like the fact that Dowzak, Reinholt and Joe comtributing points from the back end. Hopefully they can help with the loss of Weber's points.

Colin long four points in four games is pretty good, hopefully he will even produce more once he has some consistant line mates. Ofukany has offense in him from his Midget days in Kamloops, hopefully he get that touch back this year.

Chupacabra
09-20-2005, 03:07 PM
I like the fact that Dowzak, Reinholt and Joe comtributing points from the back end. Hopefully they can help with the loss of Weber's points.

Colin long four points in four games is pretty good, hopefully he will even produce more once he has some consistant line mates. Ofukany has offense in him from his Midget days in Kamloops, hopefully he get that touch back this year.

Not great scoring (2 goals avg per game), but it's preason, so you really can't expect too much. I agree about that Long kid, I'm looking forward to watching him play this year. Hopefully, the team can surround him with some talent that will show off his ability to score.

rinkrat
09-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Has Keller been playing? I know he didn't play in Ladner.

Jovorock
09-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Has Keller been playing? I know he didn't play in Ladner.
No he has been in Tampa camp, I'm sure he'll be in the lineup Friday night.