PDA

View Full Version : Banner night ICE vs TRI CITY

Chipper
09-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Well here it is, Opening nite once again and tonite I gota think its Banner night. They should be hanging up the two new banners at the Recplex. West div Champions and League reg season champs. I haven't heard any advertiseing about it or any kind of tailgate party to get things started off? usualy there is a big shin ding to start off the season. Any way Tri City in town and hope for a good game. Neither starting goalie will play tonite as Price is still an NHL camp and Dakers out with a hip injury. Lets start off with a big win and get ready for Spokane tomorow.

Spungy
09-23-2005, 10:48 PM
we got that big win :clap: WTG Boys!!

great way to kick off the year

we got there late i think, i never really noticed them drop the banners like they did the memorial cup banners. Just saw a spotlight on them

they look good though don't they :D

Chipper
09-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Yes I was a bit disapointed that they never had any fireworka and droped the banners, They were just there not even a mention of it. Well tomorow is the tail gait party maybe they will say some thing then. Good game to get all the new young guns in the line up. I think that Tri City will need to get Cary Price in a lot of games this year, there tenders looked week tonite, and I was a bit worried when Lazaruk let in the first shot but in the end that was it and he really settled down and played a good game.