PDA

View Full Version : friday-ticket blitz

LOYALTY
09-23-2005, 04:48 PM
curious to know how many season tickets the board was able to get support from, has anyone heard any numbers?

Scout
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Haven't heard any numbers yet but i know the board was pounding the pavement today.

Scout

LOYALTY
09-26-2005, 10:20 AM
I hope so, they didn't knock on the door where I work.....

Flathead
09-26-2005, 12:57 PM
I think I've got my cousin convinced to buy season tickets yet and a friend of mine said that his place of employment is getting a few. So that'll be four more. I've been trying to get everyone I know to buy something, season tickets, flex packs, 5 game packs, 10 packs, whatever. Just get people to the rink.

section q
09-26-2005, 05:01 PM
does anyone know, did the team reach their goal of 1500 season tickets???? from what i have heard they did everything possible to try and get there, but do we have any numbers to let the fans of this team know whether or not the broncos did sell the 1500 season tickets they wanted to????

Scout
09-26-2005, 07:03 PM
But nobody knew at that time. They were so busy getting ready for the season opener that i think the numbers took a little bit of a back seat. I know they were close, short under 200 of hitting 1500. I also know some of the board members were pounding the pavement. Loyalty says his place of business was missed. I hope alot were not missed. If so maybe the board should do a round two and get the businesses they missed. I do know businesses did buy tickets during the blitz. I just don't know how many but will try to find out again.

Scout

HAF
09-26-2005, 07:24 PM
The thing about WHL hockey is that for every flex pack you sell this year the chances are great that person will buy season tickets next year. This game is addictive!!!! If my wife and neice hadnt dragged me to my first game some years ago I wouldnt be the fan I am today. I agree with flathead, just get people in the rink and the rest will take care of itself.

Flathead
09-28-2005, 09:33 PM
We don't play at home again until Tuesday. Why did we only have a one day blitz? People have only missed one game, and after a game like that it should be an easy sell for a few more season tickets!

LOYALTY
09-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Hundreds of businesses in Swift and area and a city alone with the most home basesd businesses per capital in all of Canada ......I am a little disappointed in our business community, actually a lot disappointed....according the the Bronco website Swift Current and surrounding area could only muster up less than 44 season ticket sales and it sounds like the blitz consisted mainly of flex paks so they generated even less than that....like I said before I know that the "board" didn't call or knock on our door, so like you said why just have the blitz one day there are still many more games to go. To be honest I thought that they would have been able to supersede the 1500 season ticket goal by more than a few hunderd....but hey why would that happen in this fine city that makes sense....sorry I had to get that in..lol.. :thumb:

Scout
09-29-2005, 09:37 PM
What ever happened to give back to the community. This is outragious. The businesses in this town ( not all but some ) like to reap the benifits while riding on other businesses backs.

Scout