PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen at Rebels Game #1

Hitmen1
09-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Congrats to the boys for completely shuting down the Rebels tonight and winning 4-2. The defence was outstanding as they limited the Rebels to just 14 shots. It sure sounded like the line of Moscaluk, Lilley, and Dansereau was really solid tonight.

Post game comments anyone?

Courtney08-
09-23-2005, 11:16 PM
although i am a rebels fan lol.. I think calgary played great, they definatly out played us for sure, Lilley looks good in a Hitmen jersey thats for sure i hope he does well there its good to see him go to a good team.. Congrats Calgary! :clap:

Rebel66
09-24-2005, 12:42 AM
That defence and goaltending of the Hitmen is going to help put up some wins this season. They are very solid. I don't believe that the Rebels particually tested them though as they were way too passive, not willing to dig in and create anything. That being said, all credit to Calgary for completely shutting them down.

Lilley looked very good. Pity he didn't play like that for the Rebels! Perhaps he would still be here if he had.....

Textbook road game by the visitors tonight. Totally limiting the chances against and jumping on turnovers and capitalizing on them.

The young Rebels team were no match for Calgary tonight. They'll get better though.