PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's Win

Scout
09-24-2005, 10:34 PM
No recap as i have no time tonight but Bronco's win 7-3 over Prince Albert in a very rough game. Finally saw what Benke could do in a fight and all i can say is wow. He rag dolled his dance partner.

Later

Scout

bronco rep
09-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Ned,Ned,Ned,Ned& Ned wow what a trade. Now lets hope the broncos feed off on his leadership . :clap: What a effort.Great game boys :clap:

Flathead
09-24-2005, 11:55 PM
5 goals by Ned! I believe 2 shorthanded,and 3 powerplay. This guy made PA's defense look like they were 80 years old, the way he flew by them.
I thought everyone played a great game. Levi looked good, Aspenlind, Leovold, Rakos, LaRochelle. Boris was stirring up trouble. Found it kinda of strange that Boris started both line brawls and both times only got 2 mins for roughing???
We saw what Benke did to Elder, uhhmmm tough kid!! What about Rumsey and Schafer, they danced around forever, Schafer threw a few, had Rumsey tied up, then Rumsey came over top with some great rights and dropped him.
I also thought Donny Lloyd playd an awesome game.
It was the best season opener in a very long time!!

Broncs in RD
09-25-2005, 02:07 AM
Sounds like a hell of a game. 5 goals by Ned, whens the last time a Bronco scored 5 goals in a game? Can't wait for a game recap.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
09-25-2005, 11:02 AM
What an awesome game last night. And what an awesome crowd last night too. Way to live up to the "Love It Loud" slogan last night Bronco fans. Watching the game is a lot more fun with crowd noise at really high levels, even if it is a good portion of little girls screaming. It shows we do still have spirit in our city.

There is no way that anyone could not have been impressed with the team last night, even the goal Moir let in for the most part were fluke goals. Everyone brought their A-game and that alone is key to success. Let's see if we can pack the arena very night. Just walking in, with everyone's spirits so high, one would almost have thought Medicine Hat was in town.

My ears are still ringing and the adrenaline is still pumping from watching such an action packed game, and I don't think I could have left any happier!

Cheers.

Willis on the Welfare
09-25-2005, 12:05 PM
One last hurrah then I retire this.....

David Schulz is better than you because he got us Ned Lukacevic.

FYI Schulz's numbers last night:

0g 0a 0+- 2pims

ointhecreek
09-25-2005, 12:08 PM
David Schulz is better than you because he got us Ned Lukacevic.

I gotta wholeheartedly agree with you on this one! :laugh: Bout time, eh? lol :p