PDA

View Full Version : Umm What Is Happening

Wildeyes
09-25-2005, 03:40 AM
2 big blowout L's that is no way to start a season what do u think we need to help the situation This long Western swing will be good to get team chemisty good a flowing they need to jump at this chance to get geled

Flathead
09-25-2005, 09:34 AM
In the game last night, Swift skated bye, around, or through your defense and made it look pretty easy. Also it was no problem to come right out in front of the net, from behind the net and get a good shot on net. You can't really blame goaltending last night because the defense just made it too easy and the goalies were left out hanging.

FELIX17
09-26-2005, 09:05 AM
What a joke the game was in Swift! I drove up from Saskatoon to watch that garbage. I can't believe it. It was like watching the Blades a couple of years ago. Archibald was terrible. He let in 3 goals on 7 shots. The D looked like a bunch of pilons. Seitsonen, Schafer, Erickson, Jones should have hit the showers after the first. Except maybe for Byers, the rest of the team were scared to hit anyone. Extremely disappointing. PA was outshot 17-3 in the first period. It doesn't look anything like an Anholt team. No forechecking, no body contact, brutal passing, undisciplined. Full marks to Swift. They came out flying from the get go. Hopefully with the return of Chipper this week, things turn around. But can one player make that much of difference? Don't get me wrong, I think Chipchura is a premier player, it seems like there's a lot more wrong than not having their leader in the lineup. On the positive side, AJ Thelen is going to be a standout defenceman in the league this year. He has all the tools, it may take him a few games to adjust to the WHL game. Anholt said the boys would be ready for next weekend. I guess we'll see.

Courtney08-
09-26-2005, 05:00 PM
oh I know Red Deer just went threw 2 bad losses as well its really to bad, i hope all your guys and ours get there butts in gear and pull some wins out of there behinds lol.. they need to play like a team and its hard at the begining of the year but thats what preseason is for!! geez