PDA

View Full Version : After two games, your thoughts

Jovorock
09-25-2005, 09:40 AM
What do you Rocket fans think after two games, with a one win and one loss. Giants took advantage of defensive errors Friday night, but the Rockets came back.

Portland forwards took advantage of defensive errors last night and beat the Rockets 6-3. Rockets have five days to get the chemistry together and fix the wholes.

What do you think, who has impressed, who has disapointed?

kevanie97
09-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Argueably 4 (Comeau,Cuminsky,Spurgeon and Darzins) of there top 5-6 players aren't even playing yet and they have looked bad and great at times, way to early to worry about being 1-1 only yet.

They also have 2 20 year spots they could use and the young guys are getting valueable playing time with those 4 out.

Jovorock
09-26-2005, 06:26 AM
I agree Kev, it is very early. With so many at NHL camps it is hard to get the chemistry going. The defense needs some good practices to get on the same page.

The biggest thing I noticed was the forwards haven't been coming back checking all that well and Westblom was facing alot of point blank shots from the middle. That is not Rocket hockey, but with good coaching it will improve by Friday night when the Blazers come into town.

Raffl has not impressed so far, I know this is a new game to him but so far I find it hard to find him on the ice.

Edler has made so many mistakes defensively, but has made some good offensive moves. Hopefully some good coaching can get him to take the man in front of the net instead of stick checking and causing goals.