PDA

View Full Version : Game #2 vs Cgy

Tinner
09-25-2005, 06:06 PM
So, can anybody give us a short recap of todays game. Sounded worse than Friday's and the score shows it. What happened?

RDRebelsfan
09-25-2005, 11:33 PM
I will say one tihng...Reimer better start the next game.

peatfan
09-26-2005, 01:09 AM
I think the Rebels stayed behind in Red Deer. Much better effort from them on Friday. At least in that game Walker, Sutter and Rome seemed to be trying. Today the only Rebel who needed a shower was Reimer and Lameroux. The rest wasn't in the game. I do believe Sutter will be giving the boys an extra two or three laps around the rink at the next practice. I'm sure the next time we play the Rebels back here in two weeks we will see a better effort by them. I still expect my Hitmen to win of course but hopefully it'll be a closer game. I do like Sutter on your team. He will be a real good player. :clap:

Courtney08-
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
haha yeah i bet sutter is bag skating them in todays practice, but i guess if its the only way to get there heads in the game you gotta do what you gotta do.. I know the rebels have so much potential.. they are just not flowing together... soon though soon!! (one can only hope)

Rebels Rock
09-26-2005, 07:00 PM
I think that there going to be way better when first of all they get Roman Wick :groovy: :thumb: gets back...and second ..after the road trip they will all be more comfortable around eachother..and be a superb team (i dont know the spelling lol) GO REBELS GO :clap: :clap: ...anyone have news about the exact day that Roman will get back?..(cuz i've heard all the way from today..too friday lol