PDA

View Full Version : Game on! Everett vs. Kelowna

mccabe23
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, I'm hoping for a good game but it usually isn't when these two hook up. I hear Darzins will dress tonight so that will help Kelowna's cause. Do we go with Westblom tonight since he's coming off a shutout and rest Yeomans for Vancouver OR does Yeomans get the nod? I predict a 2-1 Kelowna win. GO ROCKETS!!!!!

kelownakarl
01-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Ah yes the old mid-week classic. Lets hope shes not a snoozer tonight! these teams have a history of broing games.... I hope young Westblom gets the nod, he needs more icetime to develop them skills!

Teaps
01-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Westblom will start. The Coaching staff know that everett is on a hella big slide and also the Tips are starting Irving, so it'll be another rookie tender battle...

Bob in Everett
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
We will see which Everett shows up, Lately they have been getting behind early and getting killed at shots on goal. It seems to be a mental problem and I hope they get out of their funk. The playoff series last year between these two was anything but boring. Good luck to you Rocket fans, I hope we meet up again in the post season. The last home game I saw Irving play he was stellar.

ihlemic10
01-26-2005, 09:02 PM
I have to comend you and your team for a great playoff series. Hopefully tonight can also be a goos game. Also Wall is starting, not Irving.