PDA

View Full Version : New white jerseys?

Fight Guy
09-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Anyone have a picture or something of the new BLades white jerseys? I really want to see how they look.

Lefty
09-26-2005, 07:12 PM
There should be a few pictures as well as a game summary here (http://www.saskatoonblades.com/game_sum.php?f_action=news_detail&news_id=6942&f_subcat=game_summary#pictures).

Fight Guy
09-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Thanks. I was looking around the Blades site but wasnt able to find what I was looking for.

They look pretty good. But the shoulders are too plain I think. Sure the dark jerseys have nothing on the shoulders, but the white is just too white.

Billy Blade
09-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Those pics don't give a true measure of the jersey overall, you can't really see the classic pac-man (modernized) which flanks the shoulders and is a nice touch.

Fight Guy
09-27-2005, 03:41 PM
I have to admit...those are terrible pics. They will play here in Regina soon, so I will see them then.

wango tango
09-27-2005, 04:18 PM
i like the new home jerseys. simple. bright. classy looking.

was i the only one who noticed what i think is the new 3rd jersey? it was in the opening video thingy. dark blue and gold with the same new style pacman (like the home jersey shoulder patch) as the main logo on the front.

Billy Blade
09-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Actually, previews of all the new logos and styles are right on the season tickets themselves. I might scan some in if I get time here in the next little bit.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-27-2005, 10:35 PM
I also like the new home jerseys,my friend who i went to the game with said to me "they are just white" well I obviously knew that because why would they make a home jersey with a different logo on it? I really like the addition of the Pacman logo on the shoulders, i will definatly buy one.