PDA

View Full Version : Corner Gas

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-27-2005, 04:00 PM
This show is hillarious, for those of you who have not heard of the show before, it is filmed in a small Saskatchewan town called Rouleau, all the characters in the show have a Saskatchewan connection because,their characters last names are all names of towns in Saskatchewan, I am a huge fan of the show, I have the 1st season on DVD and the 2nd season is already out and i will be buying it very soon. Another hillarious and exciting season has started. It can be seen on Mondays at 7:00pm.

eecliff
09-28-2005, 10:26 PM
This show is hillarious, for those of you who have not heard of the show before, it is filmed in a small Saskatchewan town called Rouleau, all the characters in the show have a Saskatchewan connection because,their characters last names are all names of towns in Saskatchewan, I am a huge fan of the show, I have the 1st season on DVD and the 2nd season is already out and i will be buying it very soon. Another hillarious and exciting season has started. It can be seen on Mondays at 7:00pm.

Yes I agree, this show is hillarious and a must to see :thumb: My favorite episodes from the first season are Tax Man, Face Off & I Love Lacey. Can't wait to pick up the second season this weekend.

ee....

Flathead
09-28-2005, 11:10 PM
A friend of mine has been in two episodes. One he was a snow bird pilot and the other a minister.