PDA

View Full Version : New Members

Flathead
09-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Please try posting some stuff, everyone on this sight is very friendly and fore the most part it's stricktly hockey talk. No one is going to make fun or name call. I see all these new members joining all the time and it's still the same people doing most of the posting. Myself and the rest of the mods do our best to keep this site about hockey and we weed out the trolls. It's an awesome sight with a lot of very knowledgeable people. If your a fan of WHL hockey this is the place to be. Any other mods have anything else to tell the new posters please feel free, lets get this site really going!

The_Vulk
09-28-2005, 04:11 PM
As Flathead said, we are all FANS of the WHL.

It is the greatest Developmental League in the World, and we are all very proud of it, the teams and the players (which we have our favorites, like everyone else), and the fans, of course.

So why not join us all and talk/post!

langdak
09-28-2005, 04:22 PM
i agree

i am a semi-new member and i noticed there is a lot of good people here

i have never been judged/laughed at/made fun of for anything i have posted here

excellent site :clap:

bandwagonboy
09-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I hope this place catches on a bit more. The white board is still the best place to post about the WHL, but only because there's a lot of memebers there. Not to mention the never ending pop ups and spyware you get from the white board. This place is run so much better. It just needs to be a bit more active. The mods keep the flaming down which is great because you don't have to wade through crap like Pierre and other such nonsense.

And don't even get me started on the board software. The crap they run at the white board was outdated circa 1998.