PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Aquire Fecho

Scout
09-28-2005, 02:27 PM
T-Birds Trade with Warriors

Rights to Kyle Fecho sent to Moose Jaw for 2006 Bantam Pick
Seattle, September 28, 2005 - The Seattle Thunderbirds today announced they have traded the rights to defenseman Kyle Fecho to the Moose Jaw Warriors for a fifth round pick in the 2006 WHL Bantam Draft.

In two seasons with the T-Birds, Fecho played 109 games and had two goals and 17 assists for 19 points with 73 penalty minutes. Last season he had a plus/minus rating with a +31.

Scout

Warriors33
09-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Warriors are loaded with young talent a d and offence. This is the year they have to make a move. He was +31, that's huge. I hope he's mobile and able to adjust to the new rules. Never hurts having a 20 yr old. It will take some pressure of Simpson. Smart move in my opinion.

nivek_wahs
09-29-2005, 02:12 AM
In my opinion the only true knock against Kyle is his size. When he was with the Pats he was a lanky defenceman with good skill and a what I thought was a decent upside. The next year he never grew any and is still a smallish player (3 years later). Paired with the rigth defence partner he will do alright. I wish him all the best in Moose Jaw (as long as he doesn't do good against the Pats :D ).