PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna-Kamloops

KBF
09-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Should be one hell of a game, finally it looks as though the Blazers have matched the Rockets work ethic and have definetly shown alot of offensive flash so far. Any predictions or thoughts on the upcoming game?

Right now I say 4-2 Blazers. :clap:

Teaps
09-29-2005, 12:18 AM
4-2 Blazers? Whatever ur on, I want some cause it must some good stuff...ROTFLMAO...6-4 Rockets

KBF
09-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Jared everyone knows what yer on, huffin mustard fumes from your hot dog cart.

What are you laughin about? Didn't the Rockets get their asses handed to them the other nite against Portland?

Yes the Rockets are going to be solid this year, but their defence is now suspect, offense is minus Darzins and Spurgeon. Maybe the ol Kelowna experts shouldn't be handing the Rockets the cup yet, its gonna be a tougher battle than in past years with the emergence of the US division and BC division teams.

:spineyes:

Teaps
09-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Huffin Mustard Fumes? ROTFLMAO...U get more and more original as the years go by KBF

6-3...5-2...still a 3 point spread. Lets put it this way...I'm not worried about the Blazers in the LEAST bit.

Jovorock
09-29-2005, 06:28 AM
Boys this isn't the white board, we do things a little different on this board.

I believe the Blazers also lost to the Hawks, so KBF I wouldn't get to high on the Rockets losing last Saturday night. It will be a different Rocket team Friday night so lets wait and see how it all shakes down.

KBF
09-29-2005, 11:22 AM
I said its gonna be a great battle this year, and little ol Jared got his mommas panties in a bunch.

I certainly can't wait for tommorow night. And we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

KBF
09-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I certainly can't wait for tommorow night. And we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

ps.gee I thought the mustard fumes thing was pretty clever. :D

Teaps
09-29-2005, 01:53 PM
No not really that clever, Glen has drove the hot dog stand 6 feet under and is starting to drill a bit farther. A joke is only good for so long KBF...

kelownakarl
09-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Alright kid's this thread needs a post from old Kelowna Karl to get things changed up.

I for one cannot wait for this game. The matcups are incredible. Rockets seem to be a little undermanned right now with injuries (Spurgeon, Cumiskey, Darzins, Couture). The Blazers are a very hungry team with alot of talent coming back..... Dubnyk has been known to steal a game here and there HOWEVER I think I still have yet to see him at his full potential while in kelowna......

Anyhoodles this game has the making of a great rivalry this year given all the turmoil in the pre-season. I know we are in for some good hard hockey and some good scraps and feisty play from these hockey hungry lads.

I dont want to put a prediction on a game like this as it has the potential to sway either way.....

See you at the rink! :cool:

scamperdog
09-29-2005, 08:59 PM
The bottem line is Kelowna is the favorite, (I hate to say that) will they run away with things this year I doubt it, can Kamloops play them better this year by all means, but each every game should be decided by the harder working team (Kamloops) although my biggest concern is the abililty of Kelowna to always gets us to take stupid penelties, if Kamloops can get away from that then look out other wise well the seasons just begun so why worry about that.

Blazer Billy
09-30-2005, 12:05 AM
but Kelowna is reaching the downslide...everybody else is starting to catch up and will pass the rockettes this year...

Teaps
09-30-2005, 12:13 AM
:skeptical Whatever ur on u sure are :spineyes: I want some! must be good...

Blazer Billy
09-30-2005, 01:01 AM
I see your "building a dynasty"...should read "dreaming".

Check out the Blazers Memorial Cup record...that's the definition of a dynasty

KBF
09-30-2005, 02:15 AM
Hey Jared, why is it when someone doesn't hop on your bandwagon for the Rockets you ask them if they are on something?

Judging from your past posts, you are most likely to be the one who's "on something".

Teaps
09-30-2005, 02:39 AM

Hence the quote "BUILDING a dynasty"

Jovorock
09-30-2005, 06:18 AM
I see your "building a dynasty"...should read "dreaming".

So far everyone of your posts have been knocking the Rockets, start posting some actual hockey talk or your posts will be deleted.

IamBatman
09-30-2005, 11:06 AM
If the preseason is any indicator I think this game should be a dandy. Hopefully the will be at least one tilt(hopefully they will be at my end of the rink when it happens). My prediction is 4-3 Kamloops. Sorry guys......