PDA

View Full Version : Barker's NHL pre-season stats

bandwagonboy
09-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Does anyone have them or know where to find them? Neither blackhawks.com nor NHL.com keep pre-season stats.

Tinner
09-29-2005, 07:34 PM
chances are there is no site keeping the stats except for the daily newspapers who may have printed the box scores.

bandwagonboy
09-30-2005, 01:57 PM
I heard he's been scoring goals but that he's a -3 or something like that.

ynot
09-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Don't know about his stats but if this is true, looks like he will be back in a Tiger jersey pretty soon!

Cam Barker could be the odd man out in the battle for the last two spots on the Blackhawk blueline. Barker is only 19 and Coach Trent Yawney thinks that Barker's play was better at the beginning of camp than of late. Yawney thinks that Barker could be better served playing lots of minutes in Medicine Hat and at the World Junior tournament, rather than languishing on the Hawks bench. Look for Glenn Seabrook and Duncan Keith to land the last two defensemen spots in Chicago. (Thu. Sep 29, 2005)

Tigerfan96
10-01-2005, 12:24 AM
yeah...thats talk and nothing but talk...from what ive wathced seabrook hasnt looked to sharp. They are all great d-men but i think that the blackhawks wouldnt be to bright to not put him into the farm system. Because he can still learn things from vetern players and others in the leauge. It would be nice to see him in a hawk uni or a tigers uni, god knows we need him back on that powerplay, but where ever he ends he will have a good season. I dont know why they wouldnt keep him seeing how hes been their leading point getter on the blue line.

bandwagonboy
10-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Well I've heard that he's been a defensive liability.

That's just what I've heard, I'd love for someone to correct me because I haven't seen him play nor seen any of his stats.

It wouldn't surprise me though, he's rarely out of position, but at the same time he often times doesn't play that physical. He can get away with that in the 'dub but I'm assuming that it won't get him by in the NHL.

Tiger Trauma
10-01-2005, 03:09 PM
He didn't play in their last exhibition game.....He's played i think around 17-21 minutes a night when he has played......I've heard seabrook has played pretty well in their last 2 exhibition games