PDA

View Full Version : Kress or Annesley this Weekend?

Tipped Off
09-30-2005, 11:32 AM
We all know Wheat and Heshka are locks for two of those three O/A spots. Kress got the third spot in game 1 against the Loops. No goals, no assists, no +/- but he did rack up 11 PIM's. Twelve seconds into the game he gets 2 for hooking. Middle of the 2nd he gets 2 for slashing. End of the 2nd, two more for Holding. Then a major-fighting in the last minute of the game (anyone care to comment on the bru-haha?).

So who's it going to be this weekend? Kress or Annesley? Or do they get one game each?

Kristi
09-30-2005, 12:06 PM
I say go with Annesley this weekend. If you are going to get anything for either of them you have to showcase them.

As for the fight. Kress got his $#% handed to him by Chapman. Not a smart move to go after a guy like Chapman who can fight when you haven't fought in who knows how long.

Tipped Off
09-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Certainly not surprising Kress got whipped. He's too small to be a tought guy. I'm sure he was just frustrated after getting called for three key penalties in the game. That's what happens when you miss most of camp and don;t have a chance to get used to the new rules. I hope Annesley gets a chance to prove himself and stick around. I'm not much of a Kress fan.