PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh yes, very good feeling beating the Rockettes in game 1 of 10

KBF
09-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Anyone got a recap from Kelowna? Jovo?

Jovorock
10-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Sorry I in a last minute deal couldn't go to the game, but listened on the radio. 14 shots for the Rockets and 20 for the Blazers, pretty brutal on both teams.

Old buddy KBF you should know by now it is a marathon, not a sprint. The Rockets will get the team game going.

scamperdog
10-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Sorry I in a last minute deal couldn't go to the game, but listened on the radio. 14 shots for the Rockets and 20 for the Blazers, pretty brutal on both teams.

Old buddy KBF you should know by now it is a marathon, not a sprint. The Rockets will get the team game going.
maybe the rockets biggest problem for know is that they can,t obstruct as much as in the past, I was surprized how kamloops kept them to the outside so much during the game, plus again your defense is looks like the major problem so far.

KBF
10-01-2005, 02:09 PM
I wasn't planning a trip to the Mcup or anything, its just nice to hear that the Blazers actually outmatched the Rockets in terms of work ethic. Still a TON of season to go and look forward to many more of these types of games.

Kamfan
10-01-2005, 07:14 PM
14 shots for the Rockets and 20 for the Blazers, pretty brutal on both teams.

I think that was after 2 periods. Final shots were 23-21 Blazers. A little more respectible for both teams, but still low compared to other games so far this season.

Another positive note for the Blazers, they've outshot the other team 4 games out of 4 so far. It would've taken us a dozen games last year to rack up 4.