PDA

View Full Version : will the long lay off hurt the Blades

maple leaf
10-01-2005, 08:54 AM
With just about 2 weeks between games and their drafted players just getting back at the end of training camp, I think it will take awhile for the Blades to gel. If they work hard every night and stop reading their press clipping's about how good they are, we should be in for a real nice season this year. Here's hoping. Go Blades Go.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-01-2005, 09:29 AM
The long break will be a good thing for Ryan Funk(he needed time to recover from his concusssion and split chin),but for all of the other players I think there will be some rust but hopefully not.

Tidball
10-25-2005, 08:30 PM
The long break will be a good think for Ryan Funk(he needed time to recover from his concusssion and split chin),but for all of the other players I think there will be some rust but hopefully not.

When he got that injury (concussion and split chin) he quickly came off and headed to the dressing room. I was right behind the Blades bench that game, and it was a rather deep cut, and Funks face looked like he was in obviously pain, he looked at the trainer and shook his head before going to the locker room... Just a little info for whoever cares, lol