PDA

View Full Version : D-men on the block?

Billy Blade
10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Lorne Molleken is checking out the game tonight against Moose Jaw scouting defensemen for a possible trade as discussions between the teams have been reported. Any ideas on who might be on the block? He's looking for a top three guy.

Flathead
10-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Who's Saskatoon rumored to be willing to let go for a top three dman?

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Who's Saskatoon rumored to be willing to let go for a top three dman?
Well Wacey Rabbit was rumoured to be traded but he has been named Captain,is he still safe or not? It will be very interesting because anyone could be traded

witness
10-03-2005, 09:17 AM
This leads us to an interesting quessing game. My first thought would be Schenn, but he is injured (again), so the likelihood of a GM scouting him is nil. I think the untouchables are Pyett, Schira, Ross, and Deck. This leads me to think that Reinhart might be the guy. He would be a great fit for Saskatoon. A gritty stay at home d-man, just what Saskatoon needs.

Tinner
10-03-2005, 09:49 AM
maybe there's a deal being talked about with the rebs...they have an overage dman in Moore that might be available should Wick return.

nivek_wahs
10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
I really wouldn't be surprised if Reinhart ended up in Saskatoon. He has the size but would be too much like Evan Haw or Dalyn Flatt for the Blades blueline. Weirder things have happened...